Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8-31-10

Tonight was great! I met up with Zac and we walked together  he pushed me through the intervals which are hard, but the outcome is well worth it cause just within the first week I LOST 8 lbs!!!!! and i was so shocked that I cried in my car. I was excited! If it wasn't for my mom helping make and prep my meals the night before, I would be lost and might have quit already (THANKS MOM I LOVE YOU) also thanks Zac/Fawn without their help  i would still be down the same destructive road and together we are paving a better healthier path. I can and will walk with my head up high cause this isn't over and i will NOT quit  cause  now i know if i set my mind to it  i can do it !!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats the way...uh huh, We like it!!!!
    WOW BRO, 8LBS, THAT'S AMAZING AND I'M SOOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU, I SMOKE W/MOM'S THE OTHER DAY AND SHE'S LIKE OMG CANDE LOST 8LBS, I'M LIKE YES MOM, EATING HEALTHY DOES WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete