Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12-1-10

well its week 14 and i see zac later on today. i have stayed on track with thefood but only been to the gym once this week and it upsets me when i cant or dont go. i was talking grace bout how i am feeling cause when i get upset i am like a bull in a china shop figuratvely speaking. it opens a flow of negative thoughts so i call her to shut off that flow. yesterday i went to work witn my dad, i was refelecting am i the type of person that is consommed by work or am i turning into that person? grace said yes that i am that person due to it its all i have. i am singl 27 yrs old and defently dont want to make work my priority. i will enjoy life and travel want to meet new people. i am tired of being afraid and afraid of rejection. Grace said leave it in gods hans he will never lead you some where unsafe. i will do just that and pray and embrace the confidence that i have uptained with this journey =)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm glad I can be of some help to you =) Love Ya and I continue to be very PROUD OF UUUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to have a sister like that Cande. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete